Why Join RIOTA?
- Ongoing educational events through SIGs & conferences
- Reduced tuition at RIOTA conferences
- RIOTA's efforts lobbying for your OT profession locally and on Capitol Hill
- Access to local job opportunities
- Ability to post one line job opportunities free of charge
- Networking in the RI OT community
- RIOTA's newsletter
- Up to date information on legislation/regulations affecting OT locally and nationally
- Ability to self identify your intervention area and certifications into your online profile
- Register online through the RIOTA calendar to attend SIG events/conferences
- Receive Contact Hours Certificates from SIG events/conferences on demand or at time of license renewal
-Leadership Opportunities: You are provided opportunities to learn and practice leadership and meeting management skills that you may need for your resume, professional growth or self-promotion. Opportunities are available on the Board, committees and special projects.